Breakfast is Served
If you haven’t yet taken the plunge into ordering your local food online, break out the buffet bowls and invite your friends over for brunch. Here, eight breakfast favorites available from Indiana food web stores.
HEIRLOOM PANCAKE/WAFFLE MIX
- Producer: Milled & More in Ossian
- Made with non-GMO Red Fife whole wheat flour.
- Price: $6.25 for a 15-ounce package. Find it here.
Beachler’s Sugar Bush Maple Syrup
- Producer: Harvestland Farm in Noblesville
- A pure and natural old-fashioned maple syrup.
- Price: $9.72 for a 16-ounce bottle. Find it here.
Non-GMO Pastured Poultry Eggs
- Producer: Berry Goods Farm in Morristown
- Eggs from pastured chickens fed non-GMO vegetarian feeds.
- Price: $4.71 a dozen. Find it here.
Pork Breakfast Links
- Producer: Heritage Meadows Farm in Clayton
- Pork breakfast sausage links from heritage Large Black Hogs.
- Price: $9.89 for approximately 12 links. Find it here.
- Producer: Symphony of Oils and Bakery in McCordsville
- Made with a wild yeast starter, flour, water and salt.
- Price: $3.50/loaf. Find it here.
Kick Out The Jams Strawberry-Jalapeno Jam
- Producer: Dugger Family Farm in Morristown
- Sweet, with just enough heat.
- Price: $6 for an 8-ounce jar. Find it here.
Jungle Breeze Smoothie Kit
- Producer: Frozen Garden in Valparaiso
- Provides antioxidants and immune support. Makes 20 ounces when blended with 1½ cups of liquid.
- Price: $6.79 for an 8-ounce package. Find it here.
Panama Boquete Coffee
- Producer: Blue River Roasters in Shelbyville
- Fresh, gourmet medium-roast coffee.
- Price: $13.69 for a 12-ounce bag. Find it here.